- Two layers of Italian vegetable-tanned cowhide leather
- Saddle stitched by hand with Japanese poly thread
- Kangaroo leather belt loop
- 1.5” roller buckle and removable Chicago screws made of solid brass, available in various finishes
- Hand beveled, sanded, and burnished edges
*Please follow sizing instructions carefully. I do not want your waist or pants measurement. This is considered a custom item and cannot be returned*
INSTRUCTIONS: On your currently worn belt, measure the distance from where the leather folds over the buckle to the hole most used. This is the size you will leave me in CHECKOUT NOTES. Your new belt will be crafted with this measurement as the middle adjustment with 3” in either direction using 0.75” spacing, providing a total of 6” worth of adjustment. Note that the hides I use are European shoulders, not sides, therefore the belt size maximum will be roughly 45". For larger sizes please message me for a more customized option.
Width: 1.5”. Thickness: ~0.11”
For pre-made items, see my In Stock collection!