Bespoke built—made when ordered, styled by you!
- Italian vegetable-tanned cowhide is my standard leather exterior. A range of ethically and sustainably sourced exotics may also be chosen. For alligator or crocodile, due to the variety of grade and values within each skin, your order of this option is initially just a deposit. Once the perfect panel for your piece is chosen, a final balance will be issued.
- Kangaroo leather pockets
- Lined in French goatskin
- Solid brass snaps
- Saddle stitched by hand with Japanese poly thread
- Hand beveled and finished edges
Please indicate the following in your checkout notes:
- Exterior cowhide or exotic from the Leather Gallery
Goatskin lining color
Kangaroo pockets color
- Snap finish (brass, antique brass, nickel, matte nickel, or matte black)
Thread color (stingray will having matching thread)
- Edge paint color (exotic option only)
4.5” width, 3.2” height, and .25”(closed).
The main pouch compartment will hold a large folded stack of paper currency, coins and/or additional cards. The smaller card pocket at front will hold 2-4 credit-type cards.
*Made-to-order. The homepage features current ship time estimations*
For pre-made items, see my Ready-to-Ship collection!