Bespoke built—made when ordered, styled by you!
A minimalist tag collar with unique hardware that allows for easy on and off without going over the dog's head. This feature lets you order in their neck measurement, not oversized to fit the head. The O-ring has a lever that is pushed inward so that you may remove one or both leather loops. Paired with kangaroo leather, known for its light weight yet unbeatable strength, and hand-stitched construction you're left with less to distract from the beautiful collar tags you might place on it!
NOTE: this collar style is meant to be worn off-leash or in conjunction with another collar or harness that a lead will more securely attach to in the case a dog tends to pull heavily
- Two layers of vegetable-tanned kangaroo leather
- Saddle stitched by hand with matching poly thread
- Solid brass spring gate o-ring available in two sizes and four finishes. The 1" ring comes with a 3/4" wide strap and the 1 1/4" ring will have a 1" wide strap. The ring size indicates their inner diameter size not outside diameter.
- All edges are beveled, sanded, and burnished
- .08” combined thickness
- using the website's Leather Gallery select your preferred kangaroo leathers and thread color. If there are any availability issues with leather or thread I will contact you prior to beginning your order*
For items available immediately, see my In Stock collection!